John Barban — the creator of the Venus Factor weight loss system, is talking about why women need to train in a different way (and diet differently) than men.
This free video has a lot of great tips, and a lot of them aren’t out there — so we can all learn something new from this video.
A quick summary:
- Women can, and should have, more cheat days.
- Substitute some of your carb calories out for fats
- Avoid estrogen-promoting foods
- Stay away from exercises that create thick neck look
- For women it’s more beneficial to use moderate intensity for exercises.
- Avoid weighted core exercises, it will give you a thick waist.
To read more on the Venus Factor, check out: